Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Empire State Of Mind




Something interesting happened the other day in the block area. I had recently developed some pictures of my trip to New York this summer and decided to see what would happen if I put the pictures in the block area. Within minutes the children were creating their own buildings and skyscrapers. I thought it was so cool that the children were able to see the beauty in the pictures and integrate it into their block play.

Algo interesante ocurrió el otro día en el área de bloques. Había desarrollado recientemente algunas fotos de mi viaje a Nueva York este verano y decidió ver qué pasaba si me pongo las fotos en el área de bloques. En cuestión de minutos los niños estaban creando sus propios edificios y rascacielos. Pensé que era tan fresco que los niños fueron capaces de ver la belleza en las fotos e integrarlo en su juego de bloque.

No comments:

Post a Comment