Saturday, July 24, 2010

Mr. Nick's Summer Pics




Before we left for the summer I told the kids I would share some pictures with the kids about my trip to New York City. During the day I got the chance to learn reading instruction at Columbia University and at night I got to explore the city. The first picture is from Times Square and the picture with the Dino relics are from the Natural History Museum.

Antes de salir para el verano le dije a los chicos que iba a compartir algunas fotos con los niños acerca de mi viaje a Nueva York. Durante el día tuve la oportunidad de aprendizaje enseñanza de la lectura en la Universidad de Columbia y en la noche llegué a explorar la ciudad. La primera foto es de Times Square y la imagen con las reliquias Dino son del Museo de Historia Natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment